Precision & Dynamic Balancing
At House of Balance, we offer the services of a complete motor, pump, and machine shop all under one roof. For your precision and dynamic balancing needs, we are the company that will get your gears turning properly. Our
- Overhead Trolley Crane allows us to easily handle jobs up to 5 tons.
- Motor Bake and Burn-out Ovens can handle motors up to 300 Horsepower.
- 10ft Lathe allows us to handle most machine jobs comfortably.
- In-house dynamic balancing capabilities range from one ounce to 10,000 pounds.
- Portable vibration analysis/balance machines permit us to conduct field analysis/balance operations at your plant.
- While on site, shaft alignment work can be accomplished with our C.S.I. laser alignment equipment.
Our “Customer First” attitude is the backbone of our company. We have built our business strictly on word of mouth, which tells you about our reputation for quality and expertise. From automotive to electronic to medical engineering, if your equipment has rotating parts, it needs periodic balancing. Our core business is vibration elimination — working on your equipment from the center outward. Whether your vibration is self-diagnosed, diagnosed by us through our Predictive Maintenance Program or discovered through on-site diagnostic services—we can balance your motors, rotors, and any other gears.
When you hire House of Balance for balancing services, you are investing in the longevity of your company assets. Our detailed analytic system enables us to document and address the root cause of the unbalance, along with the balancing measures required to eliminate that vibration. Balance is a fundamental requirement for proper function of high-speed and precision equipment. Our services include but are not limited to:
- Predictive Maintenance Program
- Laser Alignment
- Vibration Analysis
- Precision Dynamic Balancing of Rotating Machinery
- Balancing Fans, Rolls, etc.
- Install Bearings
- Shaft Replacement
- Automotive Balancing (Crank Shaft and Pistons)
- Remove and Install Motors and Pumps
Large processing and production industries know that the money saved by longer equipment life and lowered maintenance costs increase profits, product quality, and customer satisfaction. And, for most of these industries time is mission critical. Whether we are working with a nationally recognized industry or a local drag racing hobbyist, we understand that prompt service can mean the difference between preemptive balancing at a minimal cost versus a breakdown and costly repair.
At House of Balance, we prioritize customer service. While many companies lay claim to that statement, we embody it. We take a lean and mean approach to running our business, with a small team of experts that we trust for optimal quality control. Any new hire goes through an apprenticeship, then specialized training, then certification. Our owners are working owners. We value our work, and we like getting our hands dirty.