At House of Balance, we are a full-service motor, pump, and machine shop that prioritizes customer service. We employ specialized technicians, who all have a variety of skills that enable us to provide around the clock service for the Mid-Atlantic area and beyond. In 1990, we moved into our current headquarters, which gave us 7,000 sq./ft of space and the capacity to handle almost any job at our plant. Our aggregation of equipment and experience enables House of Balance to offer the most comprehensive package of dynamic balancing, vibration analysis, and predictive/proactive maintenance in Maryland, both in-house and in the field throughout our Nation.
Our services include but are not limited to:
- Spray Welding
- Shaft Rebuild/Repair
- Parts Fabrication
- Welding – Mig, Tig, Stick
Our machine shop is conveniently located in Central Maryland, and capable of the following:
- Overhead Trolley Crane allows us to easily handle jobs up to 5 tons.
- Motor Bake and Burn-out Ovens can handle motors up to 300 Horsepower.
- 10ft Lathe allows us to handle most machine jobs comfortably.
- In-house dynamic balancing capabilities range from one ounce to 10,000 pounds.
- Portable vibration analysis/balance machines permit us to conduct field analysis/balance operations at your plant.
- While on site, shaft alignment work can be accomplished with our C.S.I. laser alignment equipment.